Want to Hire a Mobile App Development Company? Here Are Few Things to Know
by Daniel April 2, 2021
Nowadays, there is an enormous rise in technology. Everyone today spends lots of time on the internet. But there is a difference, a few years everyone uses a laptop to use the internet but nowadays everyone uses a mobile app for suffering. There are too many apps that are available for everything you want. Mobile apps are more convenient than a website. Everyone who is on the website now shifted to mobile apps. So if you are thinking about developing a mobile app for your work, you should choose a mobile app development company wisely to avail the best mobile app development services.
Importance to adding mobile applications in your business
If you are on a journey to set up your own business, the most important factor you need to focus on is your marketing strategies. If you are good at executing the right strategy for your business and you can reach your target audience, then success will be only for you. The best way to increase your market and target audience coverage is to adopt a mobile application in your business. The world is more exposed to mobile application platforms, and using mobile applications in your business will provide both large-scale and relevant risks for your product or brand.According to research studies, the revenue of the application market can reach $ 693 billion by 2021. This is due to the increasing rate of the mobile application economy. As a result, companies are adopting this technology platform to engage with their customers and gain an actual perspective on user expectations, improving the customer experience. Whether your business is a startup or an established mobile application becomes a necessity, and you will have to hire a mobile application developer for this purpose.
Benefits of hiring a mobile application development company
A company can have three main advantages you get, when you hire a mobile application development company for your dream project.
Get your app featured
It is easy to launch a mobile application or start the mobile app development process for your business. But how do you display your app in the App Store?Companies are not yet aware of the true potential of mobile applications. Therefore, hire a professional mobile application development company that focuses on the single point of your business (USP). The company provides the best mobile application services - consulting, iOS and Android application development, UI / UX design and maintenance - that can take things to the next level.
Get the right user experience
Design plays a vital role in developing mobile applications; After all, every brand wants its application to have better features. An experienced mobile application provider will apply basic UI / UX principles when designing a user interface.This will not only create a better design look, but it will also provide impressive features for an enhanced user experience. An excellent design for the user experience is the key to success!
Get faster ROI
To get an advantage over your competitors, you need to offer your customers more than just a website. With the transition from desktop to smartphone, companies are now able to achieve higher ROI by reaching customers through their smartphones.According to Statista, mobile apps will generate revenue of approximately $ 581.9 billion by 2020 and are projected to increase to $ 935.2 billion by 2023 in app stores and in-app advertising downloads.In addition, a company that is fully committed to its growth strategies provides a clear idea of what they do and can do to satisfy customers.
Things to know when hiring an application development company
The right choice of mobile app development services reaches your work at a higher level. So here we are telling you the most important factors that you must consider when choosing a mobile app development company.
1. Do some in-depth-research on your app requirement
First of all, we can say the main step, think about your work for which you need a mobile app. Then make a list of all requirements which you want on your mobile app. These are some key points you have to consider. The need for a mobile app - Note down all points for which you need a mobile app. Make a list of the audience to which you want to download your mobile app. These points make all other next steps easy. Brand name and logo - you must have the brand name of your business or work. A good Brand name leaves a large impact on the audience. A logo is as compulsory as a brand name because sometimes people forget your brand name, but they remember your logo. So design a logo smartly. App design and content - An app's easy and convenient design is very useful for the user to use the app. You must add the content which is necessary to your app and audience. The interface of your design is very helpful for customer marketing.Usability - Usability is also a good factor. This will tell you how much time a website visitor spends on your website. So you can modify it according to the requirements of the visitor.
2. Wisely selection of app development platform -
So there are two platforms available for app development iOS and Android. Android users hold approximately 79% of the market, and iOS users hold 19% of the market. The rest of the 2% is another OS platform that is rarely used. So choose smartly for which type of audience and how much audience you have to target for the app. Nowadays, the number of iOS users is increasing fastly. But there is one other factor that is money or time. Suppose you have a low budget and less time you can choose Android. You can ask your mobile app development services provider which platform is a better option for your app.
3. Portfolio of the company -
A good portfolio of mobile app development companies is a very important thing for a customer. It shows the quality of their work. You must check the portfolio of their previous work. This will give an idea of their work. You can understand what you want, whether they can deliver or not. Check their expertise. In which field they are experts in app development, it is very necessary that which company you hire must have good and enough experience of app design and user experience. A good app design and interface make your app user loving. Check out their team of app design and code and their past experiences. If possible, download their past developed apps and use them. Explore the portfolio of mobile app development companies so you can get a clear idea about their work.
4. Customer feedback and rating -
After checking all these points and making a final decision about hiring a mobile app development company, you must check their rating and customers' feedback. You can check their rating and customers' feedback on various websites. If possible, you must contact their previous customer. It will help to make the right decision about hiring the best mobile app development services.
5. App development cost and time -
App development cost is another big factor in the development of an app. If you select the best mobile development company, but that is not in your budget, then you have to go for another option. For a good app, you don't go for a cheap development company that provides mobile app development services at a cheap rate. You discuss the estimated cost of app development. The budget of your project decides which app platform is better for your business. If you have a low budget, then go for only one platform and if you have a high budget, then go for both iOS and Android. Mobile app development takes time, so you have patience. You must discuss with the company how much time it will take to complete your project so you can prepare for another thing about your business.
6. Coding standards and ownerships -
For a good app, you must ensure that the company uses a well-suited framework for your app. the company can deliver an effective app for your business, whether the app is on iOS and Android or both. Coding ownership is the main factor that you must remember. After delivery, you must ensure that the company signs over all rights to you. You become the owner of the app. This will ensure that you own a mobile app complete with all of its contents, designs, and source code. In some cases, it is found that the client forgets to transfer the ownership to himself, and then the company refuses to transfer the ownership. So you must ensure ownership after the company delivers your mobile app.
7. App testing and working -
After the development of the app, you must take a trial of the app. you must ensure that any delivers you what you want. Check the quality of work. You must check that company using the latest tool to test the app. You must ask some questions to the company about the app. If you find any issue with the app, then how much time will they resolve it. How will they upgrade in the future if needed? You must be sure about working on the app. check that loading of the app is not taking too much time, and the user can easily access all the features of the app.
8. Security and non-disclosure agreement -
You must ensure your app security and data use in-app. You must choose mobile app development services which take all necessary steps to make your app secure. The company also provides multilayer security solutions to secure your data from threats like malware programs, attacks, user and device authentication, etc. The non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is an agreement that will help you to protect your data. With this agreement, you will get the right to talk about your app freely, and you can minimize unfair practices. Under this agreement, the company can't share your idea and data with anyone. Under this agreement, you can take any legal action on the company if you think that the company leaks your data.
9. Support and maintenance -
You must ask them to support and maintain the future and get any issue with the app after all procedure is done. After you launched your application in the play store and app store, you must discuss with the company to update the app and regular maintenance. Regular maintenance companies are charged for it to ensure that there is no high cost of supervision. You must read their terms and conditions of Mobile app development services.
Here we discuss all the points which we remember before hiring a mobile app development company. You will have a lot of options available to develop applications on the mobile market. Therefore, it is extremely important to do in-depth research about the company you want to do business with and offer your project. To build an application, you need to find top mobile app development services with technical expertise, good communication skills, proven experience, energetic team to help you build a successful mobile application. At WEDOWEBAPPS, we understand your need for a successful mobile app and thus implement design and development strategies to build the app.Talk to us today and let our expert app developers address your concerns so that you can focus on your core competencies.
Do we understand what Mobile app development companies do?
by Daniel March 19, 2021
With the rapid advancement in technology globally, the role of website and mobile app development companies has increased manifolds over the years. In a technology-driven era, businesses need to connect with people through websites and mobile application services. Mobile Application Development Company has users all over the world. They work in different sectors like the banking sector, education sector, tourism, retail, technology, marketing, hospitality, etc., so have different needs. Mobile app development services provide all kinds of needs of the client. This proves to be vital for the companies and their business to survive in a competitively dynamic business environment. Having realized its need, the company must hire skilled web developers and mobile application service providers, who will enhance the quality of the websites and mobile application services, to increase the goodwill of the companies.
The objective of the Mobile application development company
The main objective of a web and mobile application development company is
To create ideas – Once the developer understands the client's requirements, then the developer job starts. Creative ideas are what a developer must never be tired of, he must be ready to invest his skill to create unique and smart ideas. All the generated ideas are then presented to the client for approval.
Design – Designing the application is also an integral part of mobile application development. The design should be according to the use of the product. It should be creative enough to attract users.
Maintenance – Once websites and mobile applications are developed, the service providers need to give after-sale service that is the maintenance of the website and mobile application development. Any kind of error should be rectified.
A website is made by a website development company to accomplish the needs and preferences of the users of the company accordingly. There are various factors to be considered to create and maintain a business site such as the-
Company goals of the organization
The investment budget for the mobile application development or creating the website
The business sector in which the company belongs to uniquely four Quadrants of top marketing strategies:
What the product is all about?
What would the quote for the product?
How will one conduct the promotion and
Where would it be launched?
The companies are aware of the fact that the users spend most of their time on smartphones. Thus, the development agency company aims to provide services for both website development and mobile application development.
Factors of Mobile application development
The factors are as follows:-
There are mainly two platforms, where the companies aim to make mobile application development available are iOS, Android.
Platforms are chosen based on the nature of the business of the company is involved.
The target audience is also an important factor that needs to be taken seriously.
Another factor is demography, where the application will launch.
Vision and mission of the mobile app development company should be apparent. The purpose of the application both, short-term and long-term must be shared with the mobile app development company to get the best solutions from them.
What are the various steps involved to develop a smart mobile application?
A mobile app development company builds a mobile app for providing services in the following steps. Similar steps are followed by a web development company to build a website. The steps are as follows:-
1. COLLECTING INFORMATION - This is the first step to understand a client’s needs. The information is collected and shared by the team to analyze the goals of the firm, its budget, target audience, etc.
2. PLANNING - the mobile app software developer plans in a way that allows the customer to determine the look of the entire site. A sitemap is created so that it makes navigation easy for the customer thereby, being user-friendly. Since a customer starts from the main page, a sitemap makes it easier to establish a relationship between different pages of a website. From framework to programming & coding languages to look at the application are planned. The developer offers numerous ideas to the client. The client chooses the idea that justifies their product. After the approval, then the marketing and launch event is planned.
3. Content – The content is an integral part as it introduces and explains everything about the company and the product. It has all the details about the product like size, price, color, etc., and company details as well as about the owner, office details, different customer-related policies, etc. This makes the customer decide whether they want to purchase the product/services of the company or not.
4. DESIGN - A well-designed website or mobile application ensures more views of the customer. The design of the application should attract customers. The output could be a simple graphical sketch representing the concept or an actual graphical design, primarily the concept is to ideate the theme-based content, picture the content, frame a proper structure, and represent the base functions appropriately. When we talk about layout, it is a combination of colour, frame, theme, logo images and the content which together forms the project.
5. CODING - This is the most essential step in the process of website development. Coding is done through HTML, Java, Python, etc. The content software and framework should be used so that server can handle the set-up and installation of the website easily.
6. Testing – Two types of testing are required after the initial tests are performed on the product. After running initial tests, there are chances of bugs or viruses. The first type is Alpha testing that is run on the product to identify errors, emulators, bugs, viruses. 2nd type of test is the Beta test. Beta testing, also known as sampling test, is done by testing the application on selected sample users. The sample users are selected based on the target audience as their opinion will be a great input to enhance the performance of the application. The difference between the two is that alpha testing is done at the developer's site whereas beta testing is done at the end by the clients who are not a part of the company.
7. Marketing – Marketing for any product is very critical. Promoting the product on the correct platform in the correct direction makes the customer aware of the product. This creates curiosity among the users that leads to more views and downloads.
8. Review and Launch - After completion of the testing, the mobile app software developer should launch it to the server after taking into consideration all the copyright issues.
9. Copyright – The project must be completed with all the quality checks. Any quality defect can hamper the launch of the product. First and foremost, all the permissions must be in place. If the idea is original, then it should be patent immediately to avoid any copyright issues in the future. By doing this, no other company will be able to claim any kind of rights.
10. Maintenance and Feedback – Only creating a website or mobile application is not enough. For any mobile application development company to become successful, they need to maintain it. The satisfaction of the company is very important for the goodwill of the company. The client must be relieved for after-sale services. Timely visits for updating the application and its maintenance. Updating content software will make the application secure and prevent any kind of bugs or security threats. For better services, feedback from the client should be taken. If the client is facing any issue, then it must be attended to immediately.
Now we know from the above points the responsibilities and kind of services that the mobile application development company offers to their customers. It is very important for mobile application development services to religiously follow them. For any company to become a successful organization, the above factors are crucial to achieving its place in the market. This makes goodwill of the company for the long term in the industry as well as among the customers.
get free consultation