With the rapid advancement in technology globally, the role of website and mobile app development companies has increased manifolds over the years. In a technology-driven era, businesses need to connect with people through websites and mobile application services. Mobile Application Development Company has users all over the world. They work in different sectors like the banking sector, education sector, tourism, retail, technology, marketing, hospitality, etc., so have different needs. Mobile app development services provide all kinds of needs of the client. This proves to be vital for the companies and their business to survive in a competitively dynamic business environment. Having realized its need, the company must hire skilled web developers and mobile application service providers, who will enhance the quality of the websites and mobile application services, to increase the goodwill of the companies.
The objective of the Mobile application development company
The main objective of a web and mobile application development company is
To create ideas – Once the developer understands the client’s requirements, then the developer job starts. Creative ideas are what a developer must never be tired of, he must be ready to invest his skill to create unique and smart ideas. All the generated ideas are then presented to the client for approval.
Design – Designing the application is also an integral part of mobile application development. The design should be according to the use of the product. It should be creative enough to attract users.
Maintenance – Once websites and mobile applications are developed, the service providers need to give after-sale service that is the maintenance of the website and mobile application development. Any kind of error should be rectified.
A website is made by a website development company to accomplish the needs and preferences of the users of the company accordingly. There are various factors to be considered to create and maintain a business site such as the-
Company goals of the organization
The investment budget for the mobile application development or creating the website
The business sector in which the company belongs to uniquely four Quadrants of top marketing strategies:
- What the product is all about?
- What would the quote for the product?
- How will one conduct the promotion and
- Where would it be launched?
- Target Audience
The companies are aware of the fact that the users spend most of their time on smartphones. Thus, the development agency company aims to provide services for both website development and mobile application development.
Factors of Mobile application development
The factors are as follows:-
- There are mainly two platforms, where the companies aim to make mobile application development available are iOS, Android.
- Platforms are chosen based on the nature of the business of the company is involved.
- The target audience is also an important factor that needs to be taken seriously.
- Another factor is demography, where the application will launch.
- Vision and mission of the mobile app development company should be apparent. The purpose of the application both, short-term and long-term must be shared with the mobile app development company to get the best solutions from them.
What are the various steps involved to develop a smart mobile application?
A mobile app development company builds a mobile app for providing services in the following steps. Similar steps are followed by a web development company to build a website. The steps are as follows:-
1. COLLECTING INFORMATION – This is the first step to understand a client’s needs. The information is collected and shared by the team to analyze the goals of the firm, its budget, target audience, etc.
2. PLANNING – the mobile app software developer plans in a way that allows the customer to determine the look of the entire site. A sitemap is created so that it makes navigation easy for the customer thereby, being user-friendly. Since a customer starts from the main page, a sitemap makes it easier to establish a relationship between different pages of a website. From framework to programming & coding languages to look at the application are planned. The developer offers numerous ideas to the client. The client chooses the idea that justifies their product. After the approval, then the marketing and launch event is planned.
3. Content – The content is an integral part as it introduces and explains everything about the company and the product. It has all the details about the product like size, price, color, etc., and company details as well as about the owner, office details, different customer-related policies, etc. This makes the customer decide whether they want to purchase the product/services of the company or not.
4. DESIGN – A well-designed website or mobile application ensures more views of the customer. The design of the application should attract customers. The output could be a simple graphical sketch representing the concept or an actual graphical design, primarily the concept is to ideate the theme-based content, picture the content, frame a proper structure, and represent the base functions appropriately. When we talk about layout, it is a combination of colour, frame, theme, logo images and the content which together forms the project.
5. CODING – This is the most essential step in the process of website development. Coding is done through HTML, Java, Python, etc. The content software and framework should be used so that server can handle the set-up and installation of the website easily.
6. Testing – Two types of testing are required after the initial tests are performed on the product. After running initial tests, there are chances of bugs or viruses. The first type is Alpha testing that is run on the product to identify errors, emulators, bugs, viruses. 2nd type of test is the Beta test. Beta testing, also known as sampling test, is done by testing the application on selected sample users. The sample users are selected based on the target audience as their opinion will be a great input to enhance the performance of the application. The difference between the two is that alpha testing is done at the developer’s site whereas beta testing is done at the end by the clients who are not a part of the company.
7. Marketing – Marketing for any product is very critical. Promoting the product on the correct platform in the correct direction makes the customer aware of the product. This creates curiosity among the users that leads to more views and downloads.
8. Review and Launch – After completion of the testing, the mobile app software developer should launch it to the server after taking into consideration all the copyright issues.
9. Copyright – The project must be completed with all the quality checks. Any quality defect can hamper the launch of the product. First and foremost, all the permissions must be in place. If the idea is original, then it should be patent immediately to avoid any copyright issues in the future. By doing this, no other company will be able to claim any kind of rights.
10. Maintenance and Feedback – Only creating a website or mobile application is not enough. For any mobile application development company to become successful, they need to maintain it. The satisfaction of the company is very important for the goodwill of the company. The client must be relieved for after-sale services. Timely visits for updating the application and its maintenance. Updating content software will make the application secure and prevent any kind of bugs or security threats. For better services, feedback from the client should be taken. If the client is facing any issue, then it must be attended to immediately.
Now we know from the above points the responsibilities and kind of services that the mobile application development company offers to their customers. It is very important for mobile application development services to religiously follow them. For any company to become a successful organization, the above factors are crucial to achieving its place in the market. This makes goodwill of the company for the long term in the industry as well as among the customers.